Monday, January 14, 2008

Sore Arm

Well, it's been a few hours since I got my jabs. My right arm is now OK. But the Yellow Fever shot is sticking in my left shoulder. I can't really move it. I was supposed to make the other half of the pizza dugh tonight, but my shoulder isn't up to rolling out dough. I can chop veggies and chorizo, but no dough for me.

Here is my Yellow Fever document that I'll have to show to gain entry into most African countries.

Photobucket

Here are my other vaccinations.

Photobucket

It's exciting for me. This is another step toward my trip. I have to make sure I don't question my sanity until it's too late. As soon as I cross the southern border of Morocco, it'll be too late. Then I can ask myself "what the hell am I getting myself into?" Until then, I can't ask myself that. I hope all goes well with the vaccination. Before the consultation I had to sign a paper saying that if I wanted to sue the Vancouver Coastal Health Travel Clinic, that I'd do it in Canadian courts rather than US courts. Interesting waiver. I sure hope I don't have to do that.

No comments: