Monday, July 21, 2008

Last Full Day In Morocco

Today is my last full day in Morocco. I'm taking it easy today--doing some last minute laundry and mailing a couplke things. Hopefully, everything will go OK in Senegal. I'm hqving email trouble and can't send reliably. It's a bit frustrating as my hotel in Senegal never responded to say if they got my information. I hope they are there when I show up at the airport because I sent them the flight info. If they aren't, I'll have to figure out what to do at 11 at night at Dakar airport.

Elena is safe, too. I got her "I arrrived" email. Whew! She must have had a not-so-fun night spending the night at the Milan airport.

I wanted to go to the Cafe Weimar last night, but the guide says they are closed Sundays. So I had a beer and journaled at Le Grand Comptoir and ate a "cheeseburger" at the much cheaper Marhaba.

No comments: