Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Getting Ready To Fly To Dakar

Tonight at about 8 PM I'll be off to Senegal. I'm flying Royal Air Maroc, flight AT 503 between Casablanca and Dakar.

In preparation, I mailed some stuff from Amana, the package office of the Moroccan post office. It was an interesting experience. I first had to get a box for 6 dh, then package up my stuff and take it to the outgoing customs desk where I got a stamp on the box. Then I took it to the window where I got postage. It was pretty light and I sent it Economy so it was 123.10 dh.

Then I reconfirmed my flight. I got my ticket to the airport last night, along with a shave (20 dh). I'm packed as well. I'm pretty much ready. Last night I went one last time to the Weimar Cafe. I was there at opening, 7 pm, and the AC was really nice. I had 2 50cl beers and a half pizza (Red Hot) and half salad (Indienne). The total was 165 dh--50 for each beer and 65 for the Menu Malin of the half pizza half salad. I wrote a lot into my journal. When I was done, I came back and went to sleep where I slept like a log.

No comments: