Friday, July 25, 2008

Food Finally

For some reason I haven't really been hungry. And as a result, I haven't eaten in a couple of days. My last two meals were at the airport and on the plane where Royal Air Maroc gave me fish in tomato sauce with green beans, sliced zucchini, olives and dolmedes, and sweetened plain yogurt. They also gave me 2 rolls which I did not eat.

So I did Dakar too exasperated to eat. And then I did Yoff, to exasperated to eat. So finally, last night I ate even though I wasn't really hungry. I had a chicken stirfry here at the Cap Ouest Hotel. It was OK.

I think my two days without eating have effected my ability to think, reason, and read. So it was nice to get something in me. I'll try to eat more regularly today.

July 25, 2008 9:09 Senegal local time

No comments: