Monday, March 24, 2008

A Look Back On Jefferson & Vernon Hills

So we spent about a week and a half in my ancestral town of Jefferson. This is me in front of the ancestral home.
Photobucket

I saw the pedestrian bridge for the first time in my life.

Photobucket

We visited my brother and his family. We ate a nice meal at 545 North in LIbertyville, Illinois and had a Metamucil to help it through. This is Tim helping mixing up the Metamucil.

Photobucket

Here are Tim and Tressa's children with Todd & Paula's kids. All girls. Yikes!

Photobucket

We got the car washed in Jefferson. Before:

Photobucket

After:

Photobucket

And after the last snow:

Photobucket

Right before we left, my Aunt Gail came over to wish me a good journey and give me a good luck charm. Here is her picture of us. She came about 15 minutes early when Elena was in the shower, so Elena isn't in this one:

Photobucket

No comments: