Saturday, March 8, 2008

Credit Card

Last week I tried to get a credit card that had an expiration date after my trip ends so I don't have to deal with it expiring when I'm abroad. The problem with that was that when they send out a new credit card, they cancel the old one. I was about to head across the USA so I decided to wait until I got to Wisconsin and get an expedited credit card sent to me here.

But when I called, they started out by telling me the same stuff that the first guy said, but after a bit of time, the customer service guy said that they could send out a new card with my same number and not turn off my current card. So I'm getting an expedited card and my current card is still good while it comes out. Why couldn't the first guy give me that offer? Oh well. At least it's going to work out well. I just have to be home Tuesday from 8 to 5 to wait for the courier.

1 comment:

josey said...

hey mark :) since who knows when ken will get around to harassing you here, i thought i'd get us started. LOL.

we had a fun time last night with you and elena! i was happy to finally actually TALK to you two, as you in particular are the one friend of ken's i've not really "met." i mean yeah, you were at our wedding but my head was spinning then so i dont remember much. haha!

i hope the time with your fam the next few days is great! enjoy the flight friday and the time in barcelona. we'll be watching for updates! :)