Friday, February 22, 2008

Vancouver Weather

Wow!!! After 2 days where it was supposed to be nice out, but was it was only so-so, we had a day that was supposed to be crappy, but instead it was absolutely fantatsigorgeobeautiful out. A day so nice it warrants it's own brand new word. Back in Wisconsin when I was growing up, we called it by the probably unPC term "Indian Summer". I sat outside the Vancouver Art Gallery with a beer and a salad rereading an article in LePoint about how Romanians hate the Gypsies, especially now that Gypsies are causing problems all over Europe while carrying Romanian passports.

Poor Elena was at work unable to enjoy the fantatsigorgeobeautiful day. Well, spring is still a few week away, and we'll be in the south of France on the Mediterranean this spring, so I can't feel too bad for her. I do feel bad for all my Illinois and Wisconsin readers though. ;-)

No comments: