Thursday, February 28, 2008

Last Day in Vancouver

Well, at this point I only have about 24 hours left in the most wonderful city in the world--Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I'm going to miss Vancouver.

Soon I'll go out and enjoy my last few hours. Then I have to do my assigned tasks: Elena's last load of laundry, take three packages to Gordon House to donate them, take a couple of bags to Elena's office, and then run rags over the surfaces inside the kitchen cabinets. When Elena is home, I'm on call to do whatever specific tasks she has for me. When she's packing, she seems to work better with me out of the way than trying to help, so I just put myself on call like that.

When Elena comes home at the end of the afternoon, she will be free. Today is her last day at work. Why she thought she could work on Thursday and leave on Friday, I don't know, but that's the way it worked out. We plan to eat take-out sushi tonight since it's our last dinner in the Pacific Northwest.

Well, off to have my morning coffee...

No comments: