Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Results

Holy Cow! That was one great game. I was totally torn between wanting to see a perfect season completed and the desire to see the victory of a scrappy team that knocked off Dallas and then Green Bay.

And WOW!!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!! Wow!!! What a game!! Boy did Eli Manning earn that. He earned it! Wow!!! That was one amazing game. I'm still shocked. I'm sort of sad that I'm not a Giant's fan. But tonight I'm so happy for the Giants fans. What an amazing 4th quarter. Just absolutely fantastic!

By the way, I'll probably be seeing all those "New England Patriots Super Bowl Champions XLII" T-shirts in Africa. ;)

Update: Oh, and I can't believe the Super Bowl in Canada is followed up by Corner Gas. Canada has 2 good comedy series: The Newsroom and Trailer Park Boys. The rest is just bad.

No comments: