Sunday, December 23, 2007

Final Move and Vancouver Bound

Friday afternoon Elena came. She is an extra pair of hands and a ruthless organizer, so it was nice to have her. On Friday, we had a final lunch at Broadway Grille, did a bunch of organization and moving. After a rough day boxing up stuff, throwing away stuff, and taking junk to storage, we had a final dinner (or so we thought) at Quinn's.

Me and my stuff

Saturday morning we woke up at 7:30, got coffee, rented a pickup truck at Enterprise, and moved all sorts of stuff to storage. Ugh!!! I'm sick of Public Storage. I've spent too much time there. We did that until 8:30pm. Then a truly well deserved final dinner at Kimchi Bistro.

Dinner at Kimchi Bistro

After that, we drove up. I was wondering what would happen at customs when he asked how long I intended to stay. He asked about my job (none), plans to travel (plenty), plans to get a job in the near future (none), how much money I had (enough).

Well, now I'm at Elena's place. I'm dead tired. When I hit "Publish Post", I'm going to sleep.

No comments: