Friday, December 7, 2007

Apartment to Storage--20 Minute Turnaround

Start: (tick tick tick tick)

  • Put my boxes on a dolley
  • Go to the elevator
  • Go down to the upper parking level (which has elevator access)
  • Open the garage door with the button on the inside
  • Open the lower parking level with my remote control
  • Move my stuff down into the lower parking level by going outside and down (with heavy stuff on the dolley, this would be dangerous in the rain)
  • Load the stuff into my car
  • Drive to the storage place
  • Load my stuff onto a dolley
  • Enter my security code into the freight elevator keypad
  • Go to my storage unit
  • Unlock the storage unit
  • Unload my stuff
  • Lock the storage unit
  • Go down the elevator
  • Drive home
  • Lug my dolley from the lower parking level up the stairs to the upper parking level
  • Take the elevator up to my apartment
  • Enter my apartment with the dolley

(tick tick tick) Stop.

Only 20 minutes.

No comments: