Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Get Well Stacey Waterman

My favorite travel blogger of all time, Stacey Waterman, had a run-in with an Egyptian pot of coffee. Pot of coffee 1, Stacey 0. She was hospitalized and had skin grafts surgically placed.

Stacey, we've never met, but I have been following your travel blog for a while. I love your style and your spirit. And I hope that you beat the battle with that coffee pot.

Next time you're in Vancouver, please give me a shout and we'll meet for a beer (not a coffee) with my traveling companion, Elena. We were in Essaouira around the same time as you were and probably have a lot to talk about.

Please take care of yourself. I look forward to reading more of your blogs.

BTW--I'm counting on the internet to get this to Stacey. I'm not sending it to her except in this general internet post. If you know her, please send her the link. :-)

1 comment:

skwaterman said...

Hey!
I stumbled across your blog while googling myself (yes, we all have these occasional moments of vanity), and can't believe that people actually pay attention to my stream-of-conscious ramblings.

If I am ever in Vancouver, I would love to meet up! If you're ever in Montreal, you should also give me a call.

Just wanted to say that you made my day.