Thursday, January 22, 2009

Elena Returns

It's been a long time since I've updated my blog. I've been at home with my parents leading a life with nothing really travel related to blog about. But now Elena, who was in France and Morocco with me, is back. We'll rest up for a while. Then it's off to the Pacific Northwest.

Since it's snowy in the US, we are thinking of a route somethng like: St. Louis, Memphis, New Orleans, Austin, El Paso, Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Fransisco, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver. Sound good? It does to me, too.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Sounds just like how the airlines get you from one point to the other - round about. Your plan sounds fun and you should go for it.

Cathy said...

Oh you're driving! How fun! I would never pass up a trip to the Grand Canyon going that way. I've been twice.

From Las Vegas, I would head for US 101 on the California coast starting around Temecula. Drive it all the way up to Washington. I did that drive once the opposite way, from Sacramento Cali, down to Temecula, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, and finally back home in Colorado. Most amazing coastal drive I've ever taken.

Cathy said...

Why not blog about Chicago? It's a travel destination to some of us! I was only there once briefly to hang out at Lake Michigan and eat a hotdog.